Save $240 on your solemnisation venue decor
Instagram and Pinterest are dangerous places to go when you’re planning your wedding. It’s so easy to fall in love with all the gorgeous photos of other people’s weddings, with their floral arches, decorated tiffany chairs for the bride & groom, and all the other frills. But of course, all that comes at a price.
As we’ve mentioned before, most flowers in Singapore are imported, and that drives up the price of anything involving fresh flowers. These are the typical prices that you’d be looking at:
- Floral arch – $800
- Centrepiece for solemnisation table – $150
- Chair decor for bride, groom, and witnesses – $150
- Reception table decoration with fresh flowers – $200
- Total: $1,300
Here’s the great news! We’ve managed to find an awesome vendor who can do all this for under $1,000!
5 Stones Florist is a husband-and-wife team which offers different types of floral decoration and themes to choose from. They’ve done flowers and decor for restaurants, churches (altar + pews), couple chairs, bridal car, and also the bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages for your wedding party.
Knotz x 5 Stones Florist package promo
We’ve managed to secure a fantastic promo exclusively for Knotz users. For the price of $890 (U.P. $1,130), you get:
- 1 x fresh flowers table centrepiece for solemnisation table
- 2 x bride and groom’s chair decor (with garland fresh flowers)
- 2 x Witnesses’ chairs decor (tie with sashes or ribbons)
- 1 x Wedding Arch (1/3 decorated with Fresh Floral or 2 pcs floral arrangement)
- 1 x Reception décor/photo display table with fresh flowers centrepiece with props
- 1 x Delivery, setup and removal fees
How’s that for a deal? Check out more photos of their work in the gallery below, and email us (email@example.com) if you’re keen to take up this promo!