Wedding car rental that ticks all the boxes
What do you look for when you rent a wedding car? Obviously you want something that makes a great impression. If a groom showed up to fetch the bride in the Hi-Ace van that he uses for work, or in a beat-up old Nissan, he might get rejected before the gatecrashing even begins!
Here are some other factors to take into account:
- A driver, so both of you can just sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Affordability. Because, duh, we’re all trying to save money.
- Ample legroom! This is something that many people don’t consider. Wedding gowns have a lot more material than normal clothes, and it’s going to be a hassle to manoeuvre into a small car with that big skirt and train.
- Auspicious number plate – who knows, you might even strike 4D and get a little extra something for your honeymoon fund! (*please gamble responsibly – the Knotz team)
We’ve found a car rental partner that ticks all these boxes. The car is a white Lexus SUV (really easy to get in and out of), with a 188 number plate, and it’ll only cost you $438 nett! Here’s what you get for that price:
- Chauffeur (No self drive option)
- Parking charges
- Complimentary trip to bridal shop for car decorations the evening before actual wedding day
- Picking up of groom and bride from respective houses / hotels
- No early morning / midnight surcharge
Slots are filling up fast for 2020 weddings, so if you’re keen on this deal, email us (email@example.com) to secure your date now!
Terms and conditions:
• Additional rental hours charged at $50 / hour
• Additional pickup points / detour subjected to mutual agreement
• Maximum of 4 passengers for safety purposes (3 behind & 1 upfront)
• $100 deposit required upon confirmation of booking
• No refunds for cancellations
• Change of dates subject to availability
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- About Us (2)
- Bridal Insights (25)
- Editor's Pick (3)
- Inspiration (2)
- Knotz Thoughts (26)
- Most Popular (12)
- Promotion and Deals (27)
- Style (6)
- Tips & tricks (18)
- Uncategorized (2)
Can send me a quote for wedding car rental?