10 pax solemnisations during Covid-19 circuit breaker
Circuit breaker restrictions are gradually being lifted – that’s great news for everyone! But as far as weddings are concerned, there’s still some uncertainty. No one knows exactly when it will be possible to have a big wedding with hundreds of guests.
But that shouldn’t stop you from having a beautiful wedding! On the contrary, we think this is a great time for couples to focus on what’s really important – an intimate celebration of your union with each other, witnessed by your loved ones. This is a great option for those who:
- Planned for a 2020 wedding because of an auspicious or significant date. You can still have a small wedding celebration on that date, and hold off the big celebration until a later time.
- If you want to keep it simple, this can be your one and only wedding celebration. Full wedding day itineraries are such a hassle, right? This way you can actually enjoy the moment and not have to wake up at 5am for makeup.
Either way, it’s a great story to tell future generations! Ballroom banquets are so common, but how many other people can say that they had a totally unique solemnisation experience in the time of Covid? And you can still Zoom/Webex/Skype all your friends and family in to be part of the celebration.
Intimate Solemnisation Packages
We’ve put together a few options for you to hold a fantastic solemnisation with all the essentials. so you don’t have to compromise on the gown, food, and decor.
Kelly’s Bridals Stay-Home Solemnisation
Depending how big your home is, you may or may not have an aisle to walk down. BUT you can still get all the bridal feels with a gorgeous gown from Kelly’s Bridals! This $2,888 nett package includes:
- 8-course premium buffet for 10 pax, by Manna Pot Catering – choice of Asian or Western dishes
- ROM gown rental
- 1 bouquet & 1 boutonniere
- ROM photography
- Early bird promo (until 31 May 2020) – free 6″ cake and all delivery charges waived
The Blue Ginger Solemnisation
When small events are permitted, you can hold an intimate solemnisation at The Blue Ginger. With Michelin Bib Gourmand cuisine AND themed decor, even the most picky mother-in-law will be impressed by this!
Packages are extremely flexible with a minimum of just 10 pax. As part of our Knotz Strictly ROM Bundle, you can have your solemnisation and lunch reception complete with all the wedding essentials for $3,388 nett:
- 9-course Michelin Big Gourmand Peranakan lunch for 10 pax at The Blue Ginger
- ROM table setup with flowers and couple chairs
- Venue decoration with customised theme
- Gown rental
- Suit rental
- 2 hrs photography
- Makeup and hair
- Medium bouquet + 6 boutonnieres
* – note: listed price is based on wedding rates for 25 pax and above
This package is valid for solemnisations from August – December 2020 only.
If regulations permit, you can also increase the headcount above 10 pax – contact us to discuss more.
Book an intimate solemnisation now!
Drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know which package you’re interested in, and your preferred date.
If you want to customise any of these packages (e.g. add on other services like makeup, photographer, other gowns/suit), you can also contact us and we’ll help you work something out.